STARTS MAY 14th - LIMITED TO 20 PLACES ONLY
THE 6 WEEK FITNESS KICK START CHALLENGE
FOR WOMEN IN STOCKPORT
Fill out your details below to apply for one of the remaining spaces for the 6 Week Fitness Kick Start Challenge
Here's how we'll get results;
WHERE YOU WILL BE TRAINING
Hi, I'm Damien...
and I started The Lean Body Project with my partner Lianne back in 2013, after over 15 years experience in the fitness idustry
Over the years I have tried and tested a number of ways to help busy women get the results they have always wanted, whilst enjoying it at the same time. LBP’s unique selling point is not only being the #1 Body Transformation facility in Stockport but also the #1 Community of women who support, motivate and inspire each other to suceed
Lianne was always intimidated going into gyms and hated that no one would say hello, know her name or pay attention to her goals. We want to change all that. You will always be greeted with a hello and a smile. You’ll be introduced to the members so you immediately feel like you have made a new friend – and all our members are now best friends for life
Together with an amazing team of experienced coaches that we have in Liam, Chris, Alex & Eryn and the best support staff in Gemma & Rachel – we have created something really special that guarantee results and a great time in achieving them!
Whether you have a work out buddy at the moment or whether you are looking for one – LBP will welcome you in, show you the way and help you get the results you’ve been trying to achive
It’s Easy When You Know How
DON'T MISS OUT!
My Last in-take sold out in just 10 days
Strictly LIMITED TO 20 SPOTS for this as it’s my job to focus on giving all members 100% attention. That means I want you succeed, and I will be giving you all the help that you need.
By application only! Once the spots are full, this will close down!
I’ll be helping and coaching you to get in shape and feeling more energised over the 6 weeks.
How will we do that?
- Be doing any fad diets
- Starving yourself thing
- Having to learn a bunch of weird nutritional science
- Be doing hours of ‘boring’ cardio
- Run you into the ground like some twisted Army Drill Sergeant
- Or any other rubbish like that…
Instead, you will…
- Get a proven nutrition system to help you make progress (whilst still enjoying the food and drink you love)
- Be pushed within YOUR limits to improve strength and fitness
- Take part in as many HIIT workouts each week as you want/can
- Become part of a group of other ladies working towards the same goals
- Have the support and coaching you need to finally get in shape
If you want to experience all of that, and finally crack the whole “new year, new me” thing, then don’t mess about wasting any more time…